Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bubba Gump's

I finally got the Martha Stewart scoring board! I was really excited to try it out and made these last night:

I made these out of the 'antiquities' stack that I aboslutely LOVE. I can't wait to make a page using it.
I'm sure there are lots of other cool things I can make using this board (aside from the obvious: cards, boxes, & envelopes) but I don't know what...any suggestions?

I also got a page done last night. The pictures are of my sister and I posing on the bench outside of Bubba Gump's a couple months ago.




I actually made the title using a picture I took of the sign outside the restuarant. I cut it out, added stickles, and then covered the whole thing with crackle accents.


Close up of the embellies:


Thanks for looking girls.
Peace and love :)



No comments:

Post a Comment