Monday, September 17, 2012

A Sweet Life

Hey everyone, I'm here to share my DT project for the Your Memories Here blog this week. I got my Prima Summer CHA Grab Bag in the mail last week and could not WAIT to rip open the box and get scrapbooking. My page this week is titled "A Sweet Life".

I started by choosing a background paper and two accent papers which was extremely simple since everything in the Prima Grab Bag goes together beautifully...makes putting a page together very quick. I distressed the edges and inked them using Ranger Distress Ink.
Here's a couple close ups of the gorgeous Prima flowers & crystals:

I hope everyone will head over to the Your Memories Here Store & have a look around. I highly recommend snagging a Prima Grab Bag! Create something beautiful today ladies.
Peace & love.
xoxxo

1 comment: