Monday, October 8, 2012

Stop and Smell the Flowers

Hey Everyone! I'm here with a page to share that's about taking a moment to stop and smell the flowers. The pictures on my page are of my mom, and my sister and I in front a mall we go to alllll the time. For some reason on that particular day I said "hey wait a minute you guys" and snapped a few pics before we headed inside. So take a deep breath and really look around next time you're out and about (or even at home!) I be there's beauty all around that you never take the time to notice.

Here's a close up of the pretty Prima butterfly I used. To make the butterfly's trail I used Stickles.
To make my alphabet stickers match my page better I misted over them using Glimmer Mist.
Thanks for looking!
Peace & love.
xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment