Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sooo here are the flowers I was working on:
I made all these from one piece of 12''x12'' piece of white cardstock. I actually could have made one more but I lost one of the pieces? Kids and animals around here are known to 'borrow' things ;) I painted them with acrylic paint and then added stickles and diamond dust.

Friday was my grandmother's birthday and she wanted a home made cake this year so I made this:

That thing took five hours! FIVE!

So with all that going on I totally forgot about making her a card. Day of I quickly came up with this:

Notice I used one of the flowers I made and I was dyingggg to use my new Martha Stewart all around the page punch (that I got on clearance for $14.99!!) I also reused part of a Prima package :)

I'm also stilllll working on a scrapbook page I started last week sometime, hopefully tonight I can finish it up.
Peace and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment