Sunday, January 6, 2013

Berry 71 Bleu

I'm playing along at Berry 71 Bleu (http://www.berry71bleu.blogspot.com/) this month!!

Part of the challenge was that the project had to be about youself, so I made a list of words that came to mind when I think about describing myself:
Most of the time I spent working on this page was spent on the silver frame. I punched it out of white cardstock, painted it with silver crackle paint, and went around the edges & cut outs with pink & silver stickles. And yes my hand/ wrist was sore the next day ;)
 
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Peace& love.
xoxxo

8 comments:

  1. What an honest & heartfelt page based on you. I like the silver frame--I can tell you put much hard work into it. Also the hand written journaling added a perfect personal touch. Fabulous work & thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you described yourself. Your silver frame looks stunning. Thank you for participating in the Berry71Bleu January Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,

    I love the silver frame too..I know it is a lot of work fussy cutting, hard on the hands..But you did an incredible job! Thanks for joining us this month at berry71bleu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your layout is so beautiful love the silver and pink cutout border.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your color combo, thanks for playing with Berry 71 Bleu this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a lot of work here, Fabulous frame! Thanks you for playing along us at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete