Monday, January 7, 2013

Ready for a Night on the Town

Hey everyone,

It's monday which means it's time to share my 'Your Memories Her'e DT project. Lots of ink and stickles on this one you guys :)


Those are pictures of my grandparents from a few years back when they were all fixed up for a class reunion. Aren't they cute? ;)
For this part of the page I put down some texture paste and after it dried went back over it with some Stickles and Ranger distress ink.

Close up of the Prima vine I used.

This was actually just a piece of scrap paper I put under a dressform embellishment (for another project) I was prepping for paint. I thought it looked too pretty to throw away so I distressed the edges, added Stickles and Glimmer Mist and made something beautiful out of something that might have just been thrown away.

Thanks for looking! I hope everyone has an amazing week.
Peace & love.
xoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment